Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
“People Feel Better When They Look Better”
Skin rejuvenation New York is one way to achieve this and is simply defined as combating the signs of aging on the skin.
There are many ways to achieve a revitalized and rejuvenated appearance to your skin ranging from cutting-edge as well as time-proven surgical and non-surgical techniques.
Cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Laser skin resurfacing to remove fine lines, brown spots and diminish acne scarring.
- Surgically excising extra skin from the upper or lower eyelids.
- Chemical peels to restore skin brilliance, texture and tone.
- Using laser treatment on broken veins or capillaries on the face to restore a smoother skin appearance.
- Augmentation to fill in and lift the lips to alleviate upper lip wrinkles.
- Injectable facial fillers to minimize wrinkles.
Basically a full range of non-invasive procedures or procedures with a bit more “down time” exists that improves the appearance of the skin and restores a more youthful look via skin rejuvenation.
Dr. Yael Halaas is a Facial Plastic Surgeon in New York with additional training in the treatment of the ears, nose and throat known as otolaryngology. She is licensed to practice medicine in the states of New York and New Jersey.
Dr. Halaas is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, received the American Medical Women’s Association Award and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
If you are feeling the signs of aging or simply have areas of your face that you feel could look better, contact Dr. Halaas. Her peers, the media and the medical professional community refer to her as one of the top 10 medical specialist in her field in New York City.