Posted by Dr. Halaas | on June 18, 2013 »

I am 52 and I have really thin skin. The areas around my temples have lost fat and are really sinking in. I would like my temple area to regain its fullness but I don’t want it to be lumpy. Someone recommended Radiesse as a good option. Do you know if Radiesse or any other filler is good for injecting around the temples area?


For injecting the temple area I would recommend the use of Sculptra. It is an excellent filler option for the temple area and one I use frequently on my patients. It is also used for patients with temporal wasting from HIV lipostrophy. Since Sculptra uses a more advanced injection technique I recommend you choose a physician who is skilled and experienced with injecting the temporal area. Patients are pleased with the results from Sculptra. Best of luck!

Written by Dr. Halaas

Dr. Halaas - In the Media
Email Call Search

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation

Monthly Specials

Dr. Halaas'
Monthly Specials

Every month we prepare amazing specials to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Click below to see our selected treatments this month and enjoy great savings!

Check our offers now