Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne
Dr. Halaas is proud to be one of the first doctors in New York to offer Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne treatments as options for a non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. The FDA approved hyaluronic-acid based dermal fillers correct wrinkles and folds while plumping up deep-set lines surrounding the mouth and nose. While there may be many fillers on the market available, the Restylane duo provides more natural results than its predecessors. We credit this impressive advancement to the inclusion of a XpresHAn technology, an innovative ingredient which allows the fillers to flex with your facial movements. Restylane injections result in beauty and confidence when administered by a highly trained and qualified plastic surgeon.
What are Restylane Refyne and Defyne?
Dr. Halaas is well-versed in the fine art of injectables and impressively navigates the intricate areas of your face. Her incredible attention to detail has an exemplary effect on each patient who receives the Refyne and Defyne procedure. The non-invasive treatments are quick options for restoring your youth, adding volume to your face and naturally redefining your appearance. The treatment options are formulated with hyaluronic acid(HA), an organically based substance which is normally created by our bodies, but is lost as we age.
Restylane injections serve to restore HA, plumping contour deficiencies such as sunken cheeks, stubborn wrinkles and deep nasolabial folds. Restylane Refyne is utilized for patients who suffer from mild to moderate wrinkles and folds, while Defyne serves to enhance and add volume to deep-set lines. We perform the procedure in less than an hour on patients 21 years of age and older. This impressive, non-surgical option allows you to achieve natural results with minimal downtime.
Benefits of Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne
- Effects are proven to last for up to twelve months
- Advanced hyaluronic acid treatments respond to your individualized movements, providing natural results
- Beautifully smooths away wrinkles and enhances facial features
- Adequately and efficiently restores hyaluronic acid lost by the aging process
Before, During and After your Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne Procedure
- Before: Once your Restylane® Refyne or Defyne treatment plan is established, our esteemed clinical team will apply a topical Lidocaine-based numbing cream to your treatment areas. We ensure the solution takes action within fifteen minutes, providing comfort during your procedure. After we thoroughly cleanse your face, the procedure begins.
- During: Dr. Halaas utilizes sterile syringes and a gentle hand to apply Restylane to your target areas. Depending on which area(s) you’re having treated, the treatment may take several injections. Normally, the procedure lasts for thirty to forty minutes. The derma-filler session is fairly painless, but patient may feel slight pinching or pressure at the injection sites.
- After: As with most injectable procedures, there may be slight discomfort as the Lidocaine wears off. Our clinical team will provide you with a cooling agent to soothe the pain following your procedure. We advise patient refrain from direct sunlight, heavy exercise and contact our office if swelling doesn’t subside within one week following the Restylane procedure.
Why choose Dr. Halaas
When it comes to the art of facial rejuvenation, Board-Certified Dr. Halaas has the skill-set, experience and compassion to provide you with an exceptional experience. Her extensive training encompasses all of the latest injectables and she will help provide you with the appearance you’ve been dreaming of. If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation, please call our office today.