Male Facial Plastic Surgery
The trend is clear. More and more men are undergoing facial plastic surgery and opting for other aesthetic treatments. The reasons are plenty: breakthroughs in the art and science of facial plastic surgery have made procedures safer, more sophisticated, and more affordable. But most importantly, the stigma of male plastic surgery is disappearing. Men, too, are concerned with their appearance–and they are just as eager to improve their looks.
Dr. Yael Halaas, a New York board-certified facial plastic surgeon with a keen eye and renown skills, offers her male patients a full a range of treatment options to enhance their natural features.
Top Cosmetic Procedures for Men
- Hair transplants. Male pattern baldness, the leading cause of hair loss in men, can affect men in their mid-20s. To treat hair loss, Dr. Halaas uses two minimally-invasive hair transplant methods: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Grafting (FUG). In both procedures, healthy hair follicles are harvested from a donor site and placed in a balding area. After the procedure, the hair will be permanently restored.
- Eyelid surgery. A common complaint among males, droopy eyelids can age the face and, in some cases, obstruct vision. To reduce excess sagging and open up the eye area, leading facial plastic surgeon Dr. Halaas performs blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) at her New York office. The results can rejuvenate weary-looking eyes and revitalize the face.
- Nose surgery. Did you know that male rhinoplasty procedures account for about 25% of the total cosmetic nose surgeries performed in the United States? When working with her male patients, Dr. Halaas refines the nose’s width and size to achieve a strong frontal and profile view.
- Facelift. A facelift is a surgery that tightens muscles and lifts the skin to reverse the signs of aging. At her NYC office, Dr. Halaas employs a variety of state-of-the-art techniques to target specific areas of the face and address individual concerns.
- Double chin removal. A powerful, defined jawline is considered one of the most desirable features among men. To strengthen the jawline and remove a double chin, Dr. Halaas performs a variety of procedures: liposuction and Kybella treatments to remove fat, surgical chin implants to build structure, and fillers to refine contour lines.
- Botox and dermal fillers. Minimally-invasive injectable treatments can combat the visible signs of aging and boost volume. Dr. Halaas masterfully injects Botox to soften and smooth creases and lines and uses temporary dermal fillers bring volume back to depleted areas.
Male Plastic Surgery Consultation with Dr. Yael Halaas, NYC
Dr. Halaas understands the unique concerns of her male patients. With every procedure, she carefully considers the the overall effect, skillfully transforming areas of concern, while maintaining the integrity of masculine facial features. Contact Dr. Halaas today to schedule your male plastic surgery consultation.