Posted by Dr. Halaas | on June 18, 2013 »

The corners of my eyes near my nose angle downwards and make me look Asian, even though I have double eyelids. Is there any way to change the corners of my eyes to a more level position without surgery? Are there any other options?


It is not uncommon for many patients of varied ethnic backgrounds to have an “Asian” look to their eye medially (close to the nose).  You should find a skilled facial plastic surgeon to perform an upper blepharoplasty so this area can be surgically altered to your liking. Good luck!

Written by Dr. Halaas

Dr. Halaas - In the Media
Email Call Search

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation

Monthly Specials

Dr. Halaas'
Monthly Specials

Every month we prepare amazing specials to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Click below to see our selected treatments this month and enjoy great savings!

Check our offers now