Posted by Dr. Halaas | on June 18, 2013 »

Please help! I have two small spots on my chin where the hair no longer grows. I am a 42 year old man in New York and have always had facial hair. Is there any way to correct this? I noticed it about two years ago. Thank you!


While I would likely have to examine you to offer a medical evaluation, it sounds to me that you have some sort of scarring or trauma to that area which has hindered the hair growth. Have you looked into hair restoration for the face and body? It is basically a hair transplant and instead of placing the hair on your head, we would fill in the gaps to your facial hair. We perform facial hair transplants routinely. Please feel free to call our office for a consultation.

Written by Dr. Halaas

Dr. Halaas - In the Media
Email Call Search

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation

Monthly Specials

Dr. Halaas'
Monthly Specials

Every month we prepare amazing specials to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Click below to see our selected treatments this month and enjoy great savings!

Check our offers now