Posted by Dr. Halaas | on June 18, 2013 »

I had a rhinoplasty a couple of years ago and I hate the results. Can I get another rhinoplasty to fix it?


This second rhinoplasty, called a revision rhinoplasty, can be performed. Make sure you visit a board certified facial plastic surgeon with lots of experience to perform your revision rhinoplasty because it is a more complex procedure and extra care needs to be taken.

Written by Dr. Halaas

Dr. Halaas - In the Media
Email Call Search

Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation

Monthly Specials

Dr. Halaas'
Monthly Specials

Every month we prepare amazing specials to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Click below to see our selected treatments this month and enjoy great savings!

Check our offers now